Customized services for all types of businesses.
Checking-The-Books offers as little or as much as you require, we change with your changing needs.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certified, but work with many accounting programs, whether you use custom programs, POS systems, Ecommerce, EBAY, PayPal , or online shopping carts accepting multiple payment formats. Checking-the-Books can still assist you with your bookkeeping needs to get all of the data into one accounting program with either IIF import, daily sales receipts or journal entries to complete your set of books, tying to your bank deposits from these outsourced funding providers.
Value added service at the same price, such as small business networking, file and print sharing, integration of Microsoft office programs like Word and Excel to enhance QuickBooks versatility, smart phone setup with your office email and contacts, and setting up a website for your business.
- QuickBooks company setup, training, troubleshooting, cleanup, support and consultation
- Data conversions into QuickBooks from other accounting programs
- Data entry of customers or donors from external databases
- Accounts receivable/customer invoicing - weekly/monthly - prepare customer invoices, record deposits, prepare AR aging, and collection reports, letters and statements
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly credit card or credit line reconciliations
- Month-end financial reports - for you and your income tax professional
- Budgeting and cash flow
- Payroll - providing the right payroll service provider and or work with your existing provider
- Workers compensation reporting
- Employee handbooks
- HR functions such as finding the right health benefits and implementation
- Bookkeeping cleanup
- Maintain files
- Customized forms and workflow for your industry
- Customized reports
- Office processes review
- Sales tax returns