New Business Setup
At Checking-the-Books, we have a special talent helping new entrepreneurs start their business on the right foot. We know that starting a new business is both exciting and overwhelming, with so many things to set up. We listen to your specific situation and recommend tailor-made programs to suit you perfectly.
We offer more than just helping you setup your accounting program—together we work with you to gather the information needed to complete applications, business license, permits, bank accounts, and assist with preparation of business plans and financing packages, as needed.
QUICKBOOKS INSTALLATION AND SETUP
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
We can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance. We will:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set-up chart of accounts and your entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Assist you in determining your QuickBooks starting date.
- Prepare ledgers for all customer sales, including services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Rest assured that we work with many small business owners, and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
- User Training
- Monthly Follow-Up
- Updating Software
- Custom Reports
- Set Up Internal Controls
- Monthly Review/Financials